The MBQ high torque rotary handpiece provides the surgeon with ample power even for the most demanding of acetabular reaming procedures.
The new drill/ream handpiece produces over 30% more reaming torque and speed than the previous generations. The powerful dedicated sagittal saw cuts through the hardest of bone with ease and precision.
"Best in class power to weight ratio"
- Class leading power to weight ratio coupled with De Soutter Medical’s long heritage of designing power tools with superb ergonomics.
- Optional twin trigger rotary handpiece with instant forward, reverse and oscillating drill/tap modes.
- Proven system reliability enhanced through continuous engineering development, including new fourth generation hermetically sealed hybrid motor controller and intelligent battery charging technology.
- Easy, quick change locking mechanism. Simply snap in to lock.
- In-built, quick change drill/ream gearbox eliminates dedicated reaming attachments – reducing cost and weight.